Viscount Nuneham (George Simon Harcourt, 2nd Earl Harcourt) (1736-1809)
"A View of the Ruins of the Kitchen, and part of the offices at Stanton-Harcourt, in the county of Oxford with a distant view of the Chappel & the Parish Church - IV"
Etching on Laid Paper
Published by The Society of Antiquaries
39.8 cm x 48.8 cm (image)
42.2 cm x 52.3 cm (plate)
The forth in a series of four prints depicting ruins of the Harcourt family's ancient seat at Stanton-Harcourt in Oxfordshire. Etched by Viscount George Simon Harcourt Nuneham, later 2nd Earl of Harcourt, after original drawings by his art tutor Paul Standby.
Please fill in the information below